cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,     I've downloaded 3CDaemon and actually, I adore it .. Now, I need to enable the SysLog and let all devices on the network dump the logs on it.I have 2 Routers, 2 Switches, 2 APs and 20 IP Phones. Which of these devices can communicate w...

Hi,i have router 1921/k9 configured as terminal server with HWIC-8A card.Problem is that one of serial lines where I have ASA connected (to console) is trying authenticate all the time to ASA.Output seems like this:1921#host asa1Trying asa1 (1.1.1.1,...

Jan Rolny by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running IOS Version 15.1(4)M4 on two 2951 routers with EEM version 3.2.  I am utilizing an EEM applet on Router A (triggered by a syslog message) to send an SNMP trap to a loopback on Router B.  event manager applet OSPF event syslog pattern "OSP...

Folks,             I have a TCL script that copies the contents of  file nat.cfg to the running configs of an ASR. The file can ether have commands to add NAT or remove e.g.  ip nat inside source static 10.116.108.12 192.122.108.12 vrf test OR       ...

I am having issues tring to the the updateSSLXXX.bat to complete. I am not sure if I am using the right parameters for the command in CLI. Help please?C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco License Manager\bin>updateCiscoSSLCert.bat 'C:\Program F...

I am using one of the latest 5000 series embedded routers and trying to get my TCL script to execute on Router startup, with little success.It's the first time for me, tho i've been through the relevent Cisco documents,  the official book on TCL scri...

KyleArnold by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes