cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Friday 22...I loaded 4 TCL scripts to the routerI configured EEM to execute the TCL scripts with kron event trigger.Saturday 25The EEM launched the 4 scripts...3    3      Actv success  Sat Feb23 09:00:00 2013  timer cron         applet: 1-refresh 4 ...

lmcruzmir by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,      Here are my situation:      1、After upgrading successfully from DCNM 6.1(1b)  to the newest version 6.1(2), I found that the tool "Preferences" of DCNM-LAN client didn't work. When clicking the button or enter "ctrl + I" , it  responded ...

tira li by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to run a a TcL script that checks the MAC Address table, compares it to the ARP table, does an NSLookup for each entry, and gives a list of interfaces with the hostname of the device that's attached?  I did see Joseph Clarke wrote a sc...

Hi AllI am hoping someone can help on the following issue.Cisco Works (LMS 3,2)  is not closing SSH sessions to a Cisco ACE module, I see the following thread and tried the workaround to no avail.https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2101729I have a...

hello,AAA server is nowadays an essential product on nowadays enterprises to control network equipments, and provides Authentication, Authorisation, and Accounting over all network devices. AAA is part of the management policy.In parallel, the same s...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Tejas ShahWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions troubleshoot, and manage your converged wireless and wired network using Cisco Prime Infrastructure with Cisco expert...

Hi Everyone,I have an urgent question; I tried and succeeded to configure LMS with Active Directory (LDAP), but every username in AD can enter the LMS,(by default the path to the users is cn=Users).I tried to give a specific Folder in LMS under (User...

Hi All,I have a question about the installation of prime infrastructure. We have ordered prime infrastructure 1.1, after ordering we received 3 PAK codes. The goal is to install the LMS 4.2.                   - L-PILMS42-100 Prime Infrastructure LMS...

Hi everybody,I'm a french student and i'm working on a test station at sea. I would like to make a monitoring system of my network based on Zabbix.I would like to use SNMP protocol with the Cisco RV180W but in that case, i need its MIB table to gener...