cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EEM

Hello,I want to monitoring a interface on router to see when is high traffic.I did search here on the forum( https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2190808 ) and found this : event manager applet monitor-bandwidth event tag e1 snmp oid 1.3.6.1.2.1.31...

bogdand27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. I just purchase Cisco LAP-1042N for my office network expansion. When i console into the AP via serial. I am not able to used "configure terminal" command to set my AP name,static IP address. I tried using "debug lwapp console cli" command i...

Dear all,I was trying to move from snmpv2 to snmpv3forexample I have an access-list defined for rwand the snmp defined as below for snmpv2snmp-server host  xx.xx.xx.xx  v2c **************snmp-server community ********************* rw acl-aclnameFor b...

Hi,When I select Job Broser I get the following crash, LMS 3.2, server has been restarted but I continue to get the error :HTTP Status 500 -type Exception reportmessagedescription The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from ful...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes