cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DFM didn't send mail when alarm is cleared

Hello,LMS 3.2, DFM 3.2...Because of some reason DFM stops to send mails when alarm/event is cleared. When alarm is active mail properly come to inbox. Settings are the same like before, before some time smtp server was changed...Here is last logs fro...

mladenp by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 4.1 fault management

Hi!The new LMS 4.1 has brand new GUI ! :-(Our question:How can i control the what kind of devices are  be asked by fault management.Now i found that Fault monitoring may be enabel/disable for all devices under "getting started/device management/devic...

Auditing on Device

Hello....I am currently setting up auditing on my router, but I want to do it correctly and safely since I do not want to overwhelm anything that could cause my router to fail, and therefore, customers go down and which could potentially be very seri...

LMS 3.2 Need help plz.

Hi,CiscoWorks. Trouble trying to get several Cisco 2900  routers into the management.Error message: Cannot find applicable device package for 10.8.11.180.Any help would be appriciated.How can I get this devices in the management.Regards,Fari.

Resolved! What CUOM version have I Installed

Hi,In "About" of my CUOM appears:License Info:Bundle             Installed/Updated on    CUOM2.0            26 Aug 2011SM2.0            02 Sep  2011 Software Version: 2.3 My cuestion is, What is the version of CUOM, 2.0, or 2.3?Thanks,

DCRServer failed to run

Hi,We installed the brand-new 4.0 LMS and upgrade to 4.1. ( 2008 R2 )After it we did the data migration from 3.2. The server imports the data successfully but shows some errors.We had HTTPS problem but we have solved ( make new cert. )---------------...

LMS 4.0 ans SSH/SCP fails on some switches

Hi,LMS 4.0 shows "could not detect SSH protocols running on the device. Failed to fetch config using SCP.Connection timed out: connect Verify SCP is enabled or not."SSH and SCP are enabled on all of our switches. On some switches it works on other no...

hkupper by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C4507 upgrade -E +E ??

Hi,We're preparing to upgrade a Cisco catalyst 4507 how can I be sure which type I exactly haveC4507RC4507R-EC4507R+E?sh ver shows :cisco WS-C4507R (MPC8245) processor (revision 10) with 262144K bytes of memory.but we have modules WS-X4548-GB-RJ45Any...

FYI - LMS 4.2 is Out

I just noticed the Release Notes and other documentation for LMS 4.2 is now up on the product support section of cisco.com.The product bulletin and data sheet information page have not yet been updated.

Marvin Rhoads by VIP Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes