cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Where can I can find the log file of DFM 3.2.1 on a Solaris system?  Can it be found using the GUI?  I manually set the SNMP of all devices, discovered in DCR, but only 4 imported through auto import.  Trying to figure out why othe...

Hi,I have today applied the latest RME updates to bring the enviromnet up todate and now the majority of devices (Routers, Switches etc) do not backup< I have changed nothing in relation to timeouts etc and see no reason why I should have to as thing...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Any one see the pronl;em where LMS 4.2.2 cannot backup an ASA 5525-X (UKHSL-N01-AFW02)..The Inventory collection is fine, to a point.I have applied all updates LSM etcIan[ Thu Nov 22  15:23:10 GMT 2012 ],INFO ,[Thread-10],com.cisco.nm.xms.xdi.pkgs...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello My company would like a solution where guests can only access the intenet with a username or password so a web login page before accessing the internet. is this possible to configure onm a cisco router with no ACS ?ThanksAndy                  

Hello, allRecently I look around Cisco Prime Infrastructure.Looking Datasheet and Installation guide... and... It's so hard.in licensing, I know how Lifecycle and Assuarance licenses are running.but, I can't understand about the compliance licensing ...

Hello,I have a 2960S Catalyst switch in my LAN, with the firewall and the servers in the same VLAN (vlan 3).All the servers and the firewall are in the vlan 3 are in the "192.168.19.0/24" subnet, the firewall has the IP "192.168.19.1".I can land on t...