Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! model number oid

helloI am having some trouble to find out the correct oid to get the model number for a cisco WS-C3524-XL-EN, as show when you do a show version. i have noticed that this device does not have an entity mib. However if it is displayed in the show vers...

ssfreques by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get ASDM to come up.  I get to the Screen that tells me that it will start in another window, and the bar goes across to 100% and it says "Please wait...main window is coming up.."  But it doesn't come up. It just sits there.  I've tried in ...

I have just started evaluation of LMS 4.2.During the installation i was asked to set a password.I am trying to log in with that password, with username admin, administrator, without luck.Is admin username something else ?

Hello experts,I have a few Cisco 3750G-12S-S 12 port switches that are running on dual power supply. One is AC power and other is DC connected through Cisco RPS 2300. I'm using Cisco Prime LMS 4.2.1 as the Network Monitoring Tool.I get AC power failu...

Hi,I want to filter certain CDP ID's. I want to know where should I make the changes, in system-config.xml or CSDiscovery-config.xml?Thanks

srkala by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes