Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campus Manager show unreachable when discovery but it can ping from Server

Hi All

I would like to discovery by use Campus Manager but when discovery it show unreachable (Problem1.jpg) but i can ping to device from Server. I don't know why.

I use OS : Windows 2003 standard SP1. and LMS version 2.6 (Problem3.jpg) and when apply to discovery at Campus manger it have the notification like Problem2.jpg.

I try to add by manual, I can't.

Help me please.

Thanks

Ittiphol.C

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unreachable means that Discovery could not communicate with these devices via SNMP. Check your Discovery SNMP Settings, and make sure the credentials configured there are valid for the devices, and that the server has access to communicate with those devices with SNMP.

Hi

I think , I set SNMP correctly. I have the quesiton :

1.LMS 2.6 support OS : Window 2003 SP1 ?

2.I try to add with manual and I sure , I set the snmp/user for telnet correctly. How to debug or check it ?

Thanks

Ittiphol.C

Yes, Windows 2003 SP1 is supported.

You could start a sniffer trace filtering on UDP port 161 traffic to one of your unreachable devices, then start a Discovery. The trace will tell you if you're using the correct SNMP credential.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: