cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't copy or pull files from or to flash

c.registration
Level 1
Level 1

I really hope someone can help with this. I am running a demo of the LMS software for a proof of concept. I can poll my devices across my VPN and all works fine unless I try to copy a file to or pull a file from the flash. I get the following error:

SWIM1004: Cannot get details about the Flash File system on the device.

There may be a faulty implementation of the MIB on the device.

Check the Bug Toolkit application for any known issues on the running image version.

Skipping the software upgrade on this device.

Image Copy Operation Failed

I really hope it is not an error with the MIB as I have 50 of these routers in production that need upgrades. Thus this testing. I have logged intot the router and tried a SCP connection back to my LMS server which does connect so I am fairly sure I don't have a firewall issue. Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom

2 Replies 2

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

What if the LMS/RME version? Which device is this?

What is that you exactly trying? Are you trying to get the Image from device saved to Ciscoworks or trying to upgrade the device? Please make sure the device you are working on has been inventoried successfully. Please check if there is any SNMP View cnfigured on device for CiscoFlashMIB.

-Thanks

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

My issue was that I was not sourcing the tftp information from the router. I needed to add:

ip tftp source-interface l0

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: