cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCP Template pulldown unavailable

jimmyc_2
Level 1
Level 1

The Application menu pulldown for "Template" is subdued, and I can't use it.   I don't think it's a restricted user, since the only one I configured was denied the reload option only.  I have two routers discovered, and the tool seems to work nominally on those devices.

What would cause the template option to be unavailable?     

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vivshanm
Level 1
Level 1

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

Also let me know the Flash player version you are on.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

vivshanm
Level 1
Level 1

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

Also let me know the Flash player version you are on.

Through some trial and error, I found that haveing just one device with a "user profile" in the same community was enough to disable the template option.   Please understand that I was trying to copy the template on a second device, that did not have a user profile, and it still failed.

I repeated the experiment by deleting the device with the user profile, then adding it back in.   The template option worked.  When I created a user profile for device 1 ( I only disabled the reload option ), both device 1 and device 2 could not use the template option, probably because they were in the same community.

Looks like a bug to me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: