Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco ASA tunnel

OLU84
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a cisco ASA 5510 with vpn split tunneling and everything working fine. But the task i have now is that i need traffic for a specific site(cloud) to go through the co-operate network because i want it to use the default gateway of the ASA firewall which is the IP whitelisted(on Cloud). Any Idea please

5 Replies 5

Hi, you can change the acl of the spli tunnel and add the IP of the site in cloud.

Regards.

thanks for the reply. I have done that but still no success. When I do a tracert for the site i see that it still uses the remote client default gateway.

Hi, the VPN must be re-established.
Is the new network listed in the remote client "secured route"?

Regards.

does the remote client need to do that on his machine? please help give more clarity on that

For remote access vpn with split tunneling you configure a list of resources as secured networks (using an access list) that will be forwarded through the vpn tunnel while access to other resources is from the client directly to the Internet. I believe that the suggestion was that after you have modified the access list to include this new resource, that you  establish a session from the client, and then on the client that you show the list of secured networks. Check to see if the new resource shows up in that list.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick