Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco ASR1K license for MACSEC

Hello all,

Need some help, if possible.

Want to perform a pilot for MACSEC over WAN and was thinking to use ASR1k.

I have found this document saying that ASR1k require this license FLSA1-MACSEC1G to run MACSEC.

But what I cannot find is what other requirements are there; do I need IP base, advanced IP services, advanced enterprise services license or MACSEC license is enough.

Do not plan to run any other testing, just MACSEC over WAN (over a layer 2 circuit, ASR1K ports should be configured as access).

I have tried raising license support case which sent me to call +1 800-553-6387 option 1, then 2 which asked all sorts of questions none related to my inquiry. Is it that hard to get the details you need before ordering anything from Cisco?

Thank you,

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers