Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco LMS 4.2.5 "Services never started"

mel-ghazali
Level 1
Level 1

Dears;

I have LMS 4.2.5, I found it's not operating, I checked processes, and I found services shows "NOT started yet " then after failed to  "Never Started".

I checked Windows event viewer I found the following errors "Event ID 1 from source SQLANY 10.0 " regarding databases.

I followed this procedures "Recovering from Crash" part, most of services got up but the with some services down.

and from the event viewet I have the following errors

1. The description for Event ID 1 from source SQLANY 10.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ANIDbEngine

*** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 201501 (10.0.1.4310)

Page 0x0:0xa612 for requested record not a table page

2. The description for Event ID 1 from source SQLANY 10.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

CmfDbEngine

*** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 201503 (10.0.1.4310)

Record 0x1 not present on page 0x0:0x7d3f

The description for Event ID 1 from source SQLANY 10.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

ANIDbEngine

*** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 201503 (10.0.1.4310)

Record 0x14 not present on page 0x0:0x8414

also I found that all devices and configurations is empty,,, any help regarding this issue. please

15 Replies 15

syslog is fine now after restarting syslogCollector and syslogAnalyzer process.

Regarding ip phones, the Call Managers are added successfully and credentials tested successfully and i can do SNMP WALK to them, and yes all phones are registered.

in tracking Acquisitions Info shows

Number of CCM hosts3
Number of IP phone entries0