Helpful
Replies

Cisco Network Assistant - CCO login not working

wildbluesky
Level 1
Level 1

CNA 5.8(1)

32 devices

When I first launch the application, it promots for CCO login information, but then tells me the username or password is invalid.  I reset it once, and it appeared to work.  Next time I launched the application though, it gave me the same login error and did not store any of the device credentials.  This is a new install of CNA and it just has one community setup on it now.  I've tried 2 different CCO accounts and they both give the same login failure.  I know the passwords I'm using are correct though.

23 Replies 23

singhaam007
Level 3
Level 3

hello,

contact Cisco

web-help@cisco.com

thanks

I'll contact them, but it doesn't seem like an account problem - if I check for updates within the application, it asks for login information and that works ok (tells me I have most current version) it's just if I try to save credentials or enable "Product Improvement" it says 'the username or password is invalid'

Hi,

We have found certification issue running on CNA , Support team is working on updating the certificate. Hopefully, it starts working in next 48 hours.

Note: It will impact only on CCO login and Inventory upload.

Thank you

Regards,

Srikanth Achanta

Has this been resolved?  I'm still having problems logging in to save credentials.

Hello,

we have the same trouble, the cco login works with the webpage and the application update menu but it doesnt work with the "encrypt and store device credentials" menu in the cna prefs.!

This is since the last cna update!

Sorry for the brevity ...

regards, andy from germany

Hi Seth Jones,

Issue has not been resolved yet. Hopefully it should work by early next week.

Thank you

Regards,

Srikanth Achanta

it works now, I guess took a few tries

AtchisonC
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having exact same issue. CNA fires up but if I select the "encrypt and store ..." and attempt to login it states I've an invalid Login|password which I've verified are good.

Thanks,

Atchison

Hi All,

It started working.

Could you please let me know your comment on this.

Thank you

Regards,

Srikanth Achanta

it works!

thank you Srikanth.

regards,

Andy Weber

AtchisonC
Level 1
Level 1

My login & ID were accepted!

Thanks

Working for me now as well - thank you!

Good morning,

I have just installed CNA again after deinstalling it. When I initially launch CNA it asks me for my CCO credentials. Apparantly they work becuase I am able to post in this forum however when I click the "OK" button I recieve the following:

Can assistance be provided by anyone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Micah

Hi Micah,

It working now.

Could you please let me know your comments on this.

Thank you

Regards,

Srikanth Achanta

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: