Helpful
Replies

Cisco Network Assistant - CCO login not working

wildbluesky
Level 1
Level 1

CNA 5.8(1)

32 devices

When I first launch the application, it promots for CCO login information, but then tells me the username or password is invalid.  I reset it once, and it appeared to work.  Next time I launched the application though, it gave me the same login error and did not store any of the device credentials.  This is a new install of CNA and it just has one community setup on it now.  I've tried 2 different CCO accounts and they both give the same login failure.  I know the passwords I'm using are correct though.

23 Replies 23

Good morning, I am having problems logging into CNA. When I enter my user and password it takes about 4 minutes to come back and tell me my log in failed. My log in works through the web site and my account has been checked good. What is going on? Please help.

Kevin Trahan
Industrial Network/ Controls Specilist

Hello, I have the same issue, could you help me Srikanth? please

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, missed this.

It will throw error when the server was down. Colud you please let me know still the problem was existing for you.

Thank you

Regards,

Srikanth Achanta

Hi Srikanth, I have the same error as the rest.

I can't authenticate using my CCO, but I can download updates to CNA.

Exact same screen as Micah is reporting.

I have the latest 5.8(2) version installed.

-Tuomas-

Hi Tuomas,

Now the latest CNA587 is on live. It is working fine.

AND

Due to server issue CCO authentication failing for 5.8(2). We are working on that, same will rectified in one day.

Thank you

Regards,

Srikanth Achanta

Hi Srikanth.

Thank you from the fast reply, the 587 version is working fine.

-Tuomas-

roger
Level 1
Level 1

Revisit this old thread.

I have suddenly stopped working two weeks ago.

Have the lastest version.

any ideas?

alevizosj
Level 1
Level 1

I am also having this problem with a new install and latest version.  Can someone let me know if there are any troubleshooting steps I can do to attempt resolution as I contacted support who stated it did not fall under their responsibility.

Loudin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!!!

I am having the same problem could someone help me to resolve this issue?

error.png

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: