cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Network Assistant Problems "Unsupported Device"

leaderglobal
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently using CNA 5.4 to conenct to a Catalyst 3560G-48PS running 12.2(50).SE IP Services IOS. When trying to connect, I get a "Unsupported Device".

I also get an "Unsupported Device" message after I connect directly to the switch utilizing Cisco Device Manager over standard HTTP.

I've enabled HTTP debugs and can see that I've connected with Priv level 15, and can see the various items downloading when connecting to the internal Cisco Device Manager. I've also added the switch to my trusted sites.

I've got several 3560G in both 24 and 48 port models, with and without POE - they all do the same thing. I was able to get CNA to successfully connect to one of my 1841 routers. I've also tried a few different workstations (Windows XP, Vista, and 2008 both x64 and x32 flavors)

Any help or ideas to get CNA working would be appreciated. Switch configuration is attached.

2 Replies 2

leaderglobal
Level 1
Level 1

I completely removed AAA from this switch and was able to successfully connect with both CNA and CDM. I wonder what's going on here?

leaderglobal
Level 1
Level 1

CORRECTION

I was incorrect earlier - tracert from EZVPN Client seems to get stuck after 1st hop which is Interface GI0/0