cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Network Assistant v6.0 not showing active ports (no green)

dale.magnant
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have recently upgraded to CNA 6.0 and added a C2960X-24TS-L to a small ten switch LAN.  Oddly enough, none of the active ports on the new switch appear illuminated (green outline) when using the Front Panel View in CNA.  All the other switches (typically 2960-24TC and 2960-S series) appear correctly.  If I log into the web interface of the C2960X-24TS-L all of the active ports appear properly illuminated in the graphical view.  This problem is affecting both the copper and fiber ports.  Also, when I looked at the switch through its web interface, I noted that, by comparison, CNA was also not displaying the switch mode LEDs correctly.  In CNA, the only illuminated mode LED is 'STAT', whereas the web GUI shows 'SYST', 'STAT', and 'MSTR' all illuminated.

Is there a setting within CNA that will correct this?  I've done some poking around but so far, no go.

Thank You -

18 Replies 18

Paul,

I wish I had some news but unfortunately, 10 months after the original posting, I have not heard anything definitive.

Hi all,

Any news here?

rafaelvasquez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've just installed CNA 6.3 and I still have the same problem.

But, the strange thing is that some 2960XR work ok and others don't.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi, 

I would recommend to open TAC case to troubleshoot it further. Please also triage what are the differences between working and non-working model (IOS version, PID/model, ...).  

Best regards, Mariusz