cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.1 "show running-config all"

ritch.rob
Level 1
Level 1

I have a requirement to capture the output of "show running-config all" from approximately 200 devices.  I have checked the device configuration archive in Prime, but unfortunately it does not include all of the default configurations that are shown when using the all option.  Is there a way to configure Prime to capture the config with equivalent information to what is provide with "show running-config all?  I have looked through the device archive settings and do not see any settings for this.  I know I could build a job to execute the show running-config all command on the devices, but I have not been able to figure out a way to capture that output.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not a direct solution, but note that the device archiving-config-part of Prime, does in that context 'only' provides what is supposed to do -> Provide the possibility of restoring a valid config. (it's not designed for your purpose).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: