cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.10.2 has invalid encoding type

dijix1990
VIP
VIP

I updated to CPI 3.10.2 from 3.9 and after that noticed that in congiguration archive all ot them is show with error encoding type, I can't see what there.. such as 

dijix1990_0-1674624640991.png

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try using another browser , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I tried it's the same, config this is collected again show normally, it's problem only with previous versions

- Not sure if this then is an 'effective' problem, since this Prime version is new you may want to engage TAC and ask for clarification , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hello,

it looks like the configs are masked, which usually is something that happens when you export the files (there is, as far as I recall there is an option to sanitize/unsanitize the files). Can you export the files successfully (and read the content) ?

No it isn't masked, because before it was normal. After download I get the same result

sanitize - feature which hides password/secret etc not all of them

No it isn't masked, because before it was normal (sanitize - feature which hides password/secret etc not all of them). After download I get the same result

Hello,

ok. So the entire content is scrambled. What if you do an on-demand manual backup ? Is the 'new' content visible ?

yes, if I push button "Schedule Archive Collection" now. CPI downloads config and after I can see this new config