Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.4

Mohamed Sayed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I need the functional future plan for cisco prime infrastructure 1.4.

I want to see if the topology services (which is supported in LMS) can be made in PI 1.4 or in its future plan?

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ideally once a software is released, there are only bug fixes and performance improvement plans on that perticular release.

Features such as Topology, which is a major feature, will not be introduced to any older PI versions. When ready it will be integrated and released with the upcoming version of CPI.

There is least posibility for this feature to come on version 1.4. It is expected to be released with CPI 2.1, which is expected Q2'14.

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

View solution in original post

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohamed,

As Vinod said topology is not yet supported in PI 2.0 , expecting it to be in PI 2.1.

you can also check the below link for feature comparison between LMS and PI:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6504/ps6528/ps12239/guide_c07-729089.html

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

I am glad it helped..

Kindly resolved the thread...

******Rating encouraged contributors********

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

4 Replies 4

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ideally once a software is released, there are only bug fixes and performance improvement plans on that perticular release.

Features such as Topology, which is a major feature, will not be introduced to any older PI versions. When ready it will be integrated and released with the upcoming version of CPI.

There is least posibility for this feature to come on version 1.4. It is expected to be released with CPI 2.1, which is expected Q2'14.

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohamed,

As Vinod said topology is not yet supported in PI 2.0 , expecting it to be in PI 2.1.

you can also check the below link for feature comparison between LMS and PI:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6504/ps6528/ps12239/guide_c07-729089.html

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

thanks so much Afroz

I am glad it helped..

Kindly resolved the thread...

******Rating encouraged contributors********

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: