Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure export Wifi Heat maps

cammaher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to (of knows how to) export a map from Prime Infrastructure (we are running v3.0) to include a heat map. At the moment I have just taken screenshots, but this is pretty clumsy and time consuming.

It would be a great feature for many reasons but I just can't seem to find out if it is possible. Hopefully someone out in the Cisco community has had better luck than me!

Thanks,

Cameron

3 Replies 3

Olivier Pelletier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How to Export Wireless Heat Maps (Prime Infrastructure 3.0)

1) Log in via the web interface

2) Click the Menu icon in the upper left corner

3) Select Maps > Site Maps

4) Find the "Select a command" drop-down menu (located near the upper right corner of the page)

5) Select Export Maps from the drop-down menu, then click the Go button

6) Check the box(es) of the maps to export, then click the Export button

This only exports the map information, it does not export the heat maps. Has anyone found a metthod for this?

Screenshots are too small. And using the export PDF option on the map doesn't work. It only exports whatever is in view, which is again, too small. 

Correct thefilmguy.  I wish they would have this feature to where you can export the wireless heat maps, not just the map itself.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco