cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime infrastructure v3 licensing for ASA

pmlam3274
Level 1
Level 1

Just wondering if anyone know if Cisco Prime Infrastructure support the Cisco ASA.  I was doing some research but i couldn't find the license part number (L-MGMT3x-xx) for the Cisco ASA.  Also, has anyone was able to use the Cisco CCW website (www.cisco.com/go/ccw) to obtains an estimate cost for the Cisco Prime infra?  

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

pmlam3274  

Good point - while the ASA is supported (with a few caveats), there's no part number to add licenses for it as a device on a new PI 3.x deployment.

I'd recommend you reach out via email to ask-primeinstastructure@cisco.com via email to address this question.

Hi, have you figured out which license do you need for ASA?

I found out the info about ASA licensing in PI 3.

Cisco® wireless LAN controllers (WLCs), autonomous access points, ASAs and third-party devices are not counted against the license count.

Hello Jernej,

I'm still searching this information about licensing/no licensing for ASA models in PI 3.x in all documents and couldn't find it. Can you please send me a link whre I got this information?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: