Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime LMS 4.2.2 - Blank page after login

mihaescu.cosmin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am experiencing a strange behavior with my installation of Prime LMS 4.2.2. After a successful login, I am being redirected to another link, and the browser hangs. I have tried both the workaround with the gs.properties file and with resetting the certificate, but it did not solve my problem.

Here is the link after the login:

https://<address>/CSCOnm/servlet/com.cisco.core.mice.main?command=initializeAndValidate&url=/cwportal/c/portal/login&context=/cwhp&port=443

If I look at the apache error.log, I see a lot of entries like:

"SessionID is null

session is invalid for this URL:

AllowDeny: Redirecting to Login page for authentication because sessionid is not valid!: "

The accesslogfilter.log has a lot of entries like:

"UserName: null - RequestURI = /CSCOnm/servlet/login/login.jsp - Cookies: JSESSION=........"

The stdout.log sais "Failed to get a resource for EPM DB Connection Pool using API settings" and a lot of these messeges:

"java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 >= 0"

If you need me to upload something, please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for helping me with this issue.

Kind regards,

Cosmin

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: