Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Network Vision

Dhikra Marghli
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

I want to install the application "Cisco Prime Network Vision" according to cisco prime network 5.2.0 and I have a problem:

I install javascrpit "JavaSetup8u251" to allow me to install "Cisco Prime Network Vision " in window 10

but it is impossible to open "Vision" application !!! ??

so how i can resolve this so that i can install that allow me   access to Cisco Prime Network Vision appliction of a cisco prime network 5.2.0 ??

i wait expert answer me

i send a picture 

thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Dhikra Marghli
Level 5
Level 5

Please i need a help and i wait a solution

how i can download " Cisco Prime Network Vision"  from cisco prime network !!! ? and that allow me view the  application

thanks

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Network vision is a part of the Prime Network Client which apparently only supports these platforms :

Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/network/5-1/installation/guide/CiscoPrimeNetwork51InstallationGuide/installation_requirements.html

Operating system

• Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7

Note For a Windows 32 bit system, reduce the memory allocation to 512MB in the jnlp file for launching Network Vision.

Note The Citrix Hotfix patch requires an upgraded Citrix License Server (version 11.6.1). A single Citrix server supports multiple Citrix clients, each of which can run Cisco Prime Network clients. See Using Prime Network Clients with Citrix

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !