Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prme - Discovery- Import devices

willytech007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone 

I'm having nightmares about importing about 800 switches in csv format for a Cisco Prime infrastructure 3.9, I always get the message:
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-26 at 20.46.28.jpeg
Could someone help me how to do it, since I have seen videos that do it like me but it gives me the error, I have spent hours on this, I downloaded a template csv, I edit it from comma to tabulation, and put information in the fields "ip address and credential profile".

I attached the file That I use

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-26 at 20.49.04.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-26 at 20.49.26.jpeg
I hope you can give me a hand, thanks

Regards
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

your cells are formatted as numbers, I think they have to be text. I opened your file in LibreOffice and saved the cells as text (file attached) not sure if that works, if not, try and format the cells as text yourself, with the software (Excel I guess) you are using...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

how about just 10 Lines and try to import? is that works ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello,

your cells are formatted as numbers, I think they have to be text. I opened your file in LibreOffice and saved the cells as text (file attached) not sure if that works, if not, try and format the cells as text yourself, with the software (Excel I guess) you are using...

@Georg Pauwen  Thanks for the information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: