cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV325 Subnet Table

rdk_cisco1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco RV325 router that I configured on a test network several months ago.  Somehow I changed the default 192.168.1.1 subnet to 10.0.1.1.  My configuration is done and working, and now I want to change the subnet to 192.168.5.1 but have not had any success.  When I try to edit the entry "10.0.1.1" in the NETWORK web page, it hangs the interface for while and then will not access the Configuration Web page for either the old address or the new one.  If I reset the router then I'm back to the original configuration.  I can add a new subnet, but when I try editing it I can only change the address and subnet, but not the VLAN, etc as they are not displayed.

Can someone provide the clues as to how I can change the subnet address.  Thanks....RDK

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can not change the VLAN1, you need to create a new VLAN move all information to new VLAN.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Not very helpful.  A detailed reference  or tutorial would have been best.  Or, at least, a bit more detail on setting up a VLAN (tagged vs untagged) and how to transfer Service and Access rules