cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks:Display Subnet based groups in RME and report generation abt it.

raza555
Level 3
Level 3

Hi again,

1. Is it possible to display subnet based groups in RME as they are automatically created in CM? or can we display the subnet based groups by default created in CM in RME.
  2. Is it possible to generate a report that shows that devices exist in each subnet based group or user defined group?
  3. When I run a Syslog Reload report from RME->Report Generator->Application (Syslog) and Report (Reload Report), CiscoWorks do generate a report but its not a accurate report. How to rectify this issue.

I am using LMS: 3.2; RME:4.3; CM:5.2; DFM:3.2

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Gaganjeet Chug
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rizwan,

1. Is it possible to display subnet based groups in RME as they are  automatically created in CM? or can we display the subnet based groups  by default created in CM in RME. ==> No.
  2. Is it possible to generate a report that shows that devices exist in each subnet based group or user defined group?

Check this for Group management :-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_resource_manager_essentials/4.3/user/guide/groups.html

To the utmost you can create User defined group using using Variable IP.Address with operator range and define your network devices range accordingly.

3. When I run a Syslog Reload report from RME->Report  Generator->Application (Syslog) and Report (Reload Report),  CiscoWorks do generate a report but its not a accurate report. How to  rectify this issue. ==> Kindly start new thread for this issue.

Thanks

Gaganjeet