cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks LMS 2.5 don`t working software & devices updates

ak47
Level 1
Level 1

Terrible happened The old server with LMS on the Solaris operating system refused to work, but I have backup. I installed LMS 2.5 (CiscoView 6.1.2), RME 4.0.3. Posted all network objects that were in the old system from backup. But none of them can not do in the utility Netconfig, all the checkbox on the switches Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A inactive, butwith the Cisco 3750 is no such problem, it works. As I understand it, I must run Device Update, but the answer is a "No updates available in CCO for selected product (s)." The same problem with Software Update, I can not upgrade to LMS 2.6 and other products too. Tell me what to do? Some screenshots attached below.

2 Replies 2

ak47
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded to 2.6, but it still does not work Software & Device updates.

Maybe Cisco has stopped maintaining the online update repositories for LMS 2.x. Alternatively, you can try finding the relevant RME/CiscoView/Campus Manager device updates at

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/navigator.html?mdfid=268439477&i=rp

For example, select RME, instead of LMS, to find if the RME device pkgs are available for download. Once downloaded, you can apply them on the LMS servers locally.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: