cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks Upgrade Question

hxmengmetro
Level 1
Level 1

Right now we have LMS 3.0.1 version. When I go to software update in CS, there is no update for current installed software. I notice like DFM right now has 3.2 version. Mine is still 3.0.1. So does that means I can't upgrade to 3.2 or 3.1 with LMS 3.0.1 bundle?

Thanks.

Lou

25 Replies 25

Hi, Sir :

I have a license with older 3.2, can I used in Lms 3.2?

Hi, Sir :

May I ask a question about “Out of Sync” in “RME Collection Status” and used RME version is 4.3.0;

As the bellowed the "Out of Sync" counts is 198 , but there is no diff between the running and startup configuration when click in.

Please start a new thread for this issue.

There are no pervasive systemic bugs in 3.2 that would prevent LMS from running.  But you should definitely read over the install guide and release notes to get familiar with what has changed, and what will be involved in the upgrade.

Found it . Thanks Joe.

hxmengmetro
Level 1
Level 1

My interenet access is very fast. Just very slow with this Cisco download. Sigh.

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Click the Add to Cart button, then check out to start your download.

Hi, Sir :

I have download the DFM but cann't upgrade in the command, what shall I do next.

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As long as your older license is for vervion 3.0 and later, the answer is "yes".

Hi, Sir :

I installed the LMS 3.2,but have the error and the purchased the license as the attachment;

HUM is licensed separately.  If you did not purchase a HUM license, either do not install it, or choose the 90-day evaluation option.