Views
Helpful
Replies

CNR RPC error.

examples20001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I installed the CNR 5.5.12, and I created the two cluster name, but when I try to connect it, I am getting the "RPC host unknow" error.

Can you please tell how to solve this or how to configure the cluster in CNR?

4 Replies 4

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This error message is caused if the cluster name is not the same name as the host machine that houses the cluster. Once the cluster name is the same as the machine name, the error will go away.

Hi,

Thank you very much.

When I tryed to add administrator, I am getting error message "Unable to give administrator 'administrator' access rights to cluster 'abcserver'".

How can I add administrator to the cluster?

I tryed re-install the CNR, but again same error message is comming.

When I tryed to add administrator, I am getting error message "Unable to give administrator 'administrator' access rights to cluster 'abcserver'".

How can I add administrator to the cluster?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/network_registrar/5.5/installation/guide/IGwind.html

I tryed to setup as the procedure, but in step 5 the User Information screen dose not appear and instalation finishes automatically and ask to reboot the server.

Ho can I add the administrator for the clusters?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco