cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPI 1.2 Current Associated Clients

dfreedman
Level 1
Level 1

I'm monitoring a number of a switches in a customer environment.  I used CPI automated discovery and SNMP to load the switches into the system.

Even though I can see basic system summary and interface information for a particular switch, I'm unable to see any Client information such as 'Current Associated Clients'. 

Here is one way to navigate to the area that I'm referring to:

LifeCycle Theme > Operate > Device Work Center

ALL > Pick A Switch, check the box next to it

Device Details Tab > Clients > Current Associated Clients

The CPI 1.2 documentation say sI should be able to see 'wired' client  information on this screen and lists no pre-requisites to doing so.  I can't figure out why I'm not seeing any data ('no data available') and can't find any information on how to  'deploy' this functionality or troubleshoot why it's not working.  The switch is online in 'managed' status and I know it has clients on it, this has been validated by typical CLI. 

Any ideas anyone?  Thanks in advance for the help.

Dan

4 Replies 4

artemepishov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everybody!

I've begun test the CPI 1.2 and connected two 3750 switches with associated clients.

And I have the same problem as above. Switches have configured with SNMP v3.

There are no any infotmation about Current Associated Clients, ACLs and Ethernet Interfaces in Feature Configuration tab and an error message "No image information in inventory for this device" in Image tab.

Thanks for advance!

I'm experiencing the same issue in CPI 1.3, but see all the information, except for "Current Associated Clients".

Any suggestions?

I was told by TAC that the following bug was filed against this issue:  CSCuf12646

It should be fixed in a future release, which release or ETA, I don't know.

Dan

Thank you for the update, Dan.  It is much appreciated.