cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating Device UpTime Reports in Prime Infrastructure 2.1.0.0.87

Joseph E Spoon
Level 1
Level 1

I'm able to pull up the uptime of switches/routers but I cannot find a report to do that in a batch.  Is there any way of doing this is Prime Infrastructure 2.1?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

D Johansson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure about 2.1 but in 2.2 you can create a customized device inventory report with last boot time in it. I guess it is possible in 2.1 as well.

In 2.2 you find it under Report > Report Lanuch Pad > Device > Inventory > Create a new report and customize it and choose for example switch inventory, then you can add last boot time as a data field.

Run it and you will get how many days,hours,minutes since your switches booted. You have also a device uptime dashlet that you can add to your dashboard. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

D Johansson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure about 2.1 but in 2.2 you can create a customized device inventory report with last boot time in it. I guess it is possible in 2.1 as well.

In 2.2 you find it under Report > Report Lanuch Pad > Device > Inventory > Create a new report and customize it and choose for example switch inventory, then you can add last boot time as a data field.

Run it and you will get how many days,hours,minutes since your switches booted. You have also a device uptime dashlet that you can add to your dashboard. 

Thanks for your response.  That seems to have worked.  Thanks for your time.