Views
Helpful
Replies

custom report prime infrastructure 2.0

mfilser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I'm missing a function in PI 2.0 (as I know from LMS 4.2).

Reporting a MAC-Address-List by device (switch).

In PI, I've only found a report "device" ==> "wired port attribute" ==> "wired port attribute detailed report"

Here I can select "Report by Device Name" some attributes and "sort by name"

But the result has no information about the device name ... In the field "Device IP Address" is only the IP-Address of the accessed end-device filled in (e.g. a PC). In the field "Name" is filled in the name of the interface (e.g. Ethernet )

My question is now: how to create a custom report with the information "Switch" ==> "Port" ==> "connected MAC-Address" ==> if possible "connected IP-Address"

Regards

Markus

PS:

Here the structure of the report I've found:

Name VLAN Id Device Ip Address Description MAC Address Admin Status Operational Status Type MTU Speed(MB) Duplex isTrunk TrunkEncapsulation

FastEthernet1/8   0 1XX.YY.ZZ.7   switchxyz-as-00 / NEXANS   00:19:e7:e5:09:17   Down   Down   ETHERNETCSMACD   1500   100 FULLDUPLEX   true   

_8021Q  

1 Reply 1

jcockburn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Markus,

From my experience PI2.0 has very limited (basically none) custom reporting. The only customising you can do is with existing/preconfigured reports in terms of setting the dates, nr of devices reported on etc etc...

Lets see what the newer versions brings...

Ciao

JC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: