Helpful
Replies

Device Change Report_Cisco LMS

aryarahul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CIsco LMS 3.2

The problem is that one of the locations which was installed with CIsco 1841 Router has been replaced with Cisco 1941

from where i can get the report displaying the previous and the new replaced model ?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi ,

As such there is no report to tell you about the Device change or replaced.

If you have not deleted the previous device 1841 and added the new one(1941)  in LMS .  you can still run reports for 1841 which will show you the old database information.

similarly you can run the report for 1941 as well.

Reports > Inventory > Detailed Device

Thanks-

Afroz

****Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks for the reply Afroz,

no i havnt deleted the previous device , the new was replaced at the end location

now when i run the report from inventory it gives me current device information ,not the previous device

Thanks

Are you able to see the old device in LMS ?

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

i did nothing in the LMS, at the end location device was replaced and snmp credentials were entered , LMS updated itself with the new details under the previous device credentials.

Now i cant see what was the last device under the same name in LMS

database has been updated , so unfortunately you won't be able see the old device information now sad

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages contributors **

sad :(

thanks for the help