cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EEE disable causes SG350 28P to reset

geephowell
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to configure a used SG350 28P for Dante operation, which requires that all EEE functions be turned off.  Each time I use the GUI to uncheck the 802.3 EEE enable box and apply it, the switch locks up.  When powered down and back up again, all my settings are gone and it's back to factory default.  Latest firmware 2.5.0.92 is loaded and was reloaded in attempt to solve the problem.  Also disabled POE on all the ports to no avail.  Anyone else have this issue and have a solution?  Thank you.

Geep Howell

HH Audio, Inc.

2 Replies 2

geephowell
Level 1
Level 1

Follow up:  after numerous retries and a firmware downgrade, I was able to set all of the EEE functions to disabled on the port page.  The initial problem continued -- the system would tell me that my change was successful, the box would return checked and the switch would lock up, requiring a power down reset.  But somehow I got it all turned off, so I can continue configuring. I'm not sure the firmware change had any effect, as the behavior continued, but at least I can move on now.

JoelIves96674
Level 1
Level 1

I have been having this issue as well, and would dearly love to get some idea from you on steps I could try that you think may have resulted in it finally working. Same intended use, Dante, I have updated the firmware and gotten all the other Dante-specific settings to take, but it just freezes on disabling the EEE. Any help would be appreciated, and if it was possible to get a look at your config files, that might give me a clue as well. Thanks.