Views
Helpful
Replies

EEM Support in cbs31x0-universal-mz.122-52.SE on 3110x

N.ima0102
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

According to documents of Cisco 3110x, this IOS and platform supports EEM scripting,but in global configuration there is no related commands. ("event manager" and so on).

Does not really this image support "eem" scripting ?

Because for some workround I have to write some script.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You will need 12.2(40)SE or higher for EEM.  In order to get EEM with IPBASE (this might be the license you have loaded), you will need 12.2(55)SE or higher.  You can get EEM with 12.2(52)SE, but you will need to upgrade to an IPSERVICES license.  You will need a valid SmartNet contract to download newer code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

N.ima0102
Level 1
Level 1

Hi again

I think related commands for "event manager" are not included in my version.according to cisco web site,latest iOS release for this platform is "122-58.SE".

Unfortunately I could not downloaded it.

Is it possible anyone download it for me ?

Thanks in advance

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

You will need 12.2(40)SE or higher for EEM.  In order to get EEM with IPBASE (this might be the license you have loaded), you will need 12.2(55)SE or higher.  You can get EEM with 12.2(52)SE, but you will need to upgrade to an IPSERVICES license.  You will need a valid SmartNet contract to download newer code.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have downloaded 12.2(55)SE from IBM officiall web site.and loaded 3110x with this image.now "event manager" enabled.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: