Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature LMS 4.0 for small business

Hello to every one,

I have just discovered Cisco LMS 4.0 for small business(CWLMS-4.0-SBE-K9).

I have experience with LMS 2.6, this version was modular, I mean for example if you want IPM you had to buy a different module, o something like that(I just used it, but never buy one, so forgive me if I have said something stupid).

Well my questions are:
1. LMS 4.0 is modular just like LMS 2.6, if yes where I can find the default module and optional ones?
2. LMS 4.0 for small business have the same module of LMS 4.0, and it differ from enterprise edition on just how many devices it supports, or there is also a different of features and modules ?

Thanks for your attention.
Best regards
Antonello.

1 Reply 1

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1. I'm under the impression that LMS 4.0 is doing away with the modular mode by default. I don't recall any modules that you'd buy in addition to the base LMS 4.0. For example, HUM is now part of it. You can still verify the "modules" in LMS 4.0 by activating the legacy mode, as described in this post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3222571#3222571

2. I think LMS 4.0 for SB differs only in the number of devices its license supports.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: