cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I download pdf docs for each of the CW components?

John Gooch
Level 1
Level 1

I've discovered several manuals by googling the service name and identifying the link to a pdf. One example -> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_common_services_software/3.0/user/guide/cs30ug.pdf for the Common Services module ver3.0. I can't seem to figure out how to navigate to these documents using the cisco.com Web site. So, other than using my "Google" method, is there a way to locate these documents for download?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

for CiscoWorks LMS 3.x use this procedure

on the CISCO homepage go to "Support" > Product Support > All Products (lower right corner)

Network Management And Automation > Routing and Switching Management > Network Management Solutions

now you can choos for each application like "CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials"

in the section "Maintain and Operate" you find the "End-User Guides";

each of the user guides contains a link to download as PDF

for Cisco Prime LMS 4.x

go to www.cisco.com/go/lms

on the rigth hand side there is a link to "Maintain and Operate"

Note: with LMS 4.x the application boundary is not there any more (i.e. no CS, RME, CM, DFM, IPM) instead LMS has functional sections like "Monitoring", "Configuration" etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

for CiscoWorks LMS 3.x use this procedure

on the CISCO homepage go to "Support" > Product Support > All Products (lower right corner)

Network Management And Automation > Routing and Switching Management > Network Management Solutions

now you can choos for each application like "CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials"

in the section "Maintain and Operate" you find the "End-User Guides";

each of the user guides contains a link to download as PDF

for Cisco Prime LMS 4.x

go to www.cisco.com/go/lms

on the rigth hand side there is a link to "Maintain and Operate"

Note: with LMS 4.x the application boundary is not there any more (i.e. no CS, RME, CM, DFM, IPM) instead LMS has functional sections like "Monitoring", "Configuration" etc.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to Martin's guidance, the LMS 4.x user guides are currently located here.

For earlier versions, please use the following links:

• 3.x Common Services guides are here.
  • RME guides are here.
  • Campus Manager guides are here.
  • CiscoView guides are here.
  • HUM guides are here.
  • IPM guides are here.

Hope this helps.