I opened up a TAC case, worked with TAC, and was able to update RSAC to version 4.3.2. The procedure is:
1. Download the ciscoworks LMS 3.2.1 patch file to the remote syslog server.
2. Create a temporary directory on the remote syslog server (ex. c:\test)
3. Go into the directory with the extracted LMS 3.2.1 patch file and type the command:
4. Go into the c:\test directory and find the RSAC folder. In the RSAC folder is a setup file. Run setup and install RSAC 4.3.2 over RSAC 4.3.0 (if you uninstall RSAC 4.3.0, you will get a message saying that RSAC 4.3.0 must be installed before installing RSAC 4.3.2)
5. Check the installation by going to Common Services->Software Center->Software Update on the remote syslog server. The version should be RSAC 4.3.2.