cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to upgrade Prime Infrastructure from 3.0.0 to 3.0.3 with Technology Package included

phi.aarde
Level 1
Level 1

From Prime Infrastructure Software Update menu I want to upgrade from version 3.0.0 to the latest version 3.0.3. According to the screenshot below I need to install Technology Package 1.0.3 first and then install 3.0.3. And according to the screenshot I need to install 3.0.2 first before installing the Technology Package. So far everything is clear.

But the problem is, where can I download 3.0.2 ?

According to the release note, there should be update 'pi302-16.ubf' available but the only available software to download under 3.0.2 is 'pi_technology_package-3.0.2-1.0.56.ubf' ... (see screenshot at the bottom). This is however a technology package and not a regular update ...

any suggestion ?

16 Replies 16

otwilliams
Level 1
Level 1

I am also trying to install the Tech Pack 1.0.3 on a system running 3.0.0 and having this same issue where you need 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 is the only thing available for download. Can you make the 3.0.2 file available for myself as well?

Thanks!

@otwilliams

I was also in the same boat as you but as per Marvin Rhoad's suggestion i did a clean install with 3.1 instead of messing around with multiple updates. So far no issues and 3.1 has been running well so if a clean install is feasible for you and you have the required hardware, upgrade to 3.1 is pretty painless

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: