Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HUM report host name issue

Hi all,

I have installed LMS 3.2 with HUM 1.1 in one of our location. When I am generating HUM-CPU-Utilization report or Interface utilization report device host name are missing or not appearing completely In the graph. However it is reflecting properly in

"Variable:cpmCPUTotal5minRev"

I have atatched one report here with. Kindly help me what fine tunning I need to do for that or any patch for that?

4 Replies 4

Hi,

I am getting this while generating poller report, however in Custom report the host name is appearing properly. Is there any solution from any one?

Thanks & Regards,

Satya.

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have LMS 3.2 SP1 with HUM 1.2.2 and I cannot reproduce.  I'm guessing you're still running HUM 1.2 (as 1.1 was the LMS 3.1 version).  You can download the SP1 update from Cisco.com and see if the problem persists.

Dear Joseph,

We have installed LMS 3.2 SP1. Here with I have attached the software update scree shoot along with screen shoot of report. Kindly help me.

From what I can tell in the code, the device name comes from the HUM database based on the poller configuration.  Perhaps something happened to this device in DCR.  I'm not seeing other reports about this, so I recommend you try deleting this poller and recreating it to see if that fixes the report issue.