cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I cant' add devices previously discovered for DCR

mmartinez
Level 1
Level 1

I made an Discovery and this procces found 422 devices but when I'm trying to add those devices they don't are not shown in Allocator Devices.

I tried to add a couple of devices manually but Device Manager says the device is duplicated.

I'm very complicated with this issue, I don't know what can I do.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this server integrated with ACS? Are these devices showing up under Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not in ACS report?

Actually the server is integrated with ACS, and devices are not show in the path you asked

That doesn't make sense. If the server is integrated with ACS, then the devices will either show up in the DCR device selector, or in the Devices not in ACS report.

Just to be sure, make sure each of 422 devices found by Discovery are network clients of the same ACS server to which LMS is integrated.

If they are, then something is wrong with your ACS integration or with DCR. To confirm which, you can temporarily break ACS integration by running:

NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/bin/ResetLoginModule.pl

After restarting Daemon Manager, if the devices appear in the DCR device selector, then DCR is okay, and your ACS integration is incorrect.

ACS integration is tricky. You must make sure your LMS System Identity User is allowed to manage ALL devices in ACS, and has access to all LMS applications and tasks. Additionally, the user you are using to log in to LMS must have access to manage each of the required devices in ACS.