does anyone know of a good, Windows-based, freeware or shareware program that can identify unknown protocols on the network? I have a protocol analyzer that is idenentifying about 90% of the taffice but i need the other 10% defined.
Cisco Digital Network Architecture Center Modules(Design Module)Part.2In this article, we are going to talk about the Cisco Digital Network Architecture Center design Module. Cisco DNA Center gives us the flexibility and availability to con...
Connectivity Design considerations and recommendation
1.Management Access connectivity
If there is a dedicated OOB management path, consider connecting to CIMC and MGMT port.
If OOB path is not available, Connect the dedicated Management port to LAN Swi...
Cisco Digital Network Architecture Center Modules In this article, we are going to talk about Cisco Digital Network Architecture Center design Module. Cisco DNA Center gives us the flexibility and scalability to configure multiple fabric sites a...
This document provides an overview of DPDK and steps to configure and troubleshoot DPDK for OVS in NFVIS.
DPDK stands for Data Plane Development Kit, is a set of libraries that improves data plane performance.DPDK description