Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ingress QoS policy on ASR9001

Hi, I have a couple of ASR9001 routers with this IOS-XR version: asr9k-os-mbi-6.6.3

We have some clients that connect to those routers (TE interfaces, Ge interfaces, Be interfaces, different interfaces per client) configured in different vrfs. The routers fonction as PEs and we have L3VPNs configured.

I need to configure ingress policing or shapping. I need to limit ingress bandwith on those routers. 50Mb, 100Mb, 300, 500... 

Is there a way to do that? I've read in some docs that ingress policing is not available and some others explain how to do it with MQC lol So I'm pretty confused... Does anyone have an idea? Examples?

I was planning on doing a parent default ingress policy map that will take the default traffic-class (so all the traffic) and 100% of the bandwidth and then a child policy map for the QoS limitation (100Mb, 200, etc.) that I would apply in a subinterface. I do not need any fancy stuff, just the limitation of the bandwith.

Do you think it's possible? How would you do it? Do you have any examples? 

Thanks a los for your time

Cheers,

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: