Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.2 - RME 3.5 Syslog Doubt

Hello All

I working with the CW2K LMS 2.2 and the syslog messages of all routers, I understand that are stored on the /var/log/syslog_info, and the configurations about the storage options are configured to keep messges up to 14 days on CW2K and if I have to see any massages old than this period of 14 days I must to go to file /var/log/syslog_info and execute a grep to related device. Well my doubt is related a specific device that is not possible to find any entry on the file /var/log/syslog_info, but when the syslog custon report is generated on the CW2K is possible to see the logs of the period of 14 days. Can anyone answer me why this is happening ?

PS: The device configuration are ok related the logging and the device is suported by the RME IDU 9.

Thanks

Marcelo

2 Replies 2

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

Could it be that the file /var/log/syslog_info was somehow purged? Or perhaps you have Remote SAC configured?

Hello nhabib

Thanks for your reply, but I don´t have the purge option and the SAC configured yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: