Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 blank screen after login

l.szymanski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with LMS 2.6. After upgrading from LMS 2.2 -> 2.6 I see blank screen just after login. Password and username is ok. All daemons are working fine. Site has been aded to "Trusted Sites" in Internet Explorer. I can't find any errors.

Does anybody knows where to search and what could be the problem?

Platform:

Windows 2003

LMS 2.6

Lukasz Szymanski

5 Replies 5

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you have to add LMS to the "trusted sites" I assume you have IE "enhanced securiy" enabled.

Give it a try and disable this option.

Close all Browser Windows go to 'Start'> 'Settings'> 'Contro Panel', launch 'Add or Remove Programs', select 'Add/Remove Windows Components', scroll down to 'Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration' and remove the check mark. Click on 'Next' ....

Clear your Browsers Cache and try again launching LMS.

I've spoke with windows admin and he said that security is disabled.

In fact I've missed one thing: my CW server is on windows 2003

My client machine is windows 2003.

But anyway I've tried also from windows 2000 and it's also not working..

Any other sugestions?

Please provide the output of pdshow plus the NMSROOT\MDC\Apache\logs\error.log and NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\logs\stdout.log.

Thank you for answer. I've already reinstalled CW and now everything seems to be working fine.

john.sobrinho
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any other applications installed on the server that may be using/installed the open source security DLLS ?

Another place to look is your upgrade log

files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: