Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 don`t display the NME-16ES-1G-P

jspichalla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have updated the newest device-packages in my LMS 2.6. But I can not show the NME-16ES-1G-P. The installed packages for this module is the cat3750 version 7.0. In the Readme-file is listed this module.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot

Jens

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please provide a screenshot illustrating the problem. What version of software is running on this service module?

Hi,

in the Cisco View screen, I see only a "question mark" on the symbol, and when I click the symbol then I see only a black box. The software version on the Module is "c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-35.SE.bin".

thanks

Jens

I really need to see a screenshot. What you're describing sounds like Campus Manager, not CiscoView.

Hi,

I`ve attached a screenshot from the installed packages and from the device view in CV.

I hope you can help me

Thanks

Jens

Interesting. When we've seen this problem in the past, it's usually been with a multi-member stack, and a reload of the stack fixes the problem. The best thing to do will be to capture the CiscoView SNMP and activity tracing debug after restarting dmgtd, and re-opening this module in CiscoView. That debugging can be enabled under CiscoView > Administration > Debug Options and Display Log. But you MUST restart dmgtd first to free the cache so that a full debug log can be produced.

Then, open a TAC service request, and include that debug log. I do not have immediate access to one of these modules to do any additional testing.