cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 RME 4.2.0 RICS0001: Internal Error,unable to process the collecte

troymaki
Level 1
Level 1

I recently upgraded all of my AP's to a newer version of IOS. Two of them are now failing on Inventory collection. They both get this same error. I am attaching the IC_Server.log file. The IP addresses of the two that are failing are 10.34.3.10 and 10.14.16.70. They worked before I upgraded the IOS. If you look at the log, they are at the very bottom.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to enable ICServer debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Application Loglevel Settings, then re-run the inventory collection, and post the new IC_Server.log.

Was there any resolution to this? I'm seeing the same issue with both firewalls and routers, even though CSCsm97530 or CSCso54489 is supposed to have been fixed in RME 4.2.

I have fixed all known inventory collection problems in RME 4.2. There was one new problem that came up, but I've since fixed that as well. If you're still seeing a problem, start a new thread with the IC_Server.log.

I finally got these two AP's to show up properly. I had deleted and re-added them before, but I just did it again and they now show up properly with the correct information.