cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 RME 4.2.0 RICS0001: Internal Error,unable to process the collecte

troymaki
Level 1
Level 1

I recently upgraded all of my AP's to a newer version of IOS. Two of them are now failing on Inventory collection. They both get this same error. I am attaching the IC_Server.log file. The IP addresses of the two that are failing are 10.34.3.10 and 10.14.16.70. They worked before I upgraded the IOS. If you look at the log, they are at the very bottom.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to enable ICServer debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Application Loglevel Settings, then re-run the inventory collection, and post the new IC_Server.log.

Was there any resolution to this? I'm seeing the same issue with both firewalls and routers, even though CSCsm97530 or CSCso54489 is supposed to have been fixed in RME 4.2.

I have fixed all known inventory collection problems in RME 4.2. There was one new problem that came up, but I've since fixed that as well. If you're still seeing a problem, start a new thread with the IC_Server.log.

I finally got these two AP's to show up properly. I had deleted and re-added them before, but I just did it again and they now show up properly with the correct information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: