We are running LMS 3.2 (CM 5.2.1) and UTU 2.0 and we experience a problem - UTU sometimes gives valid response, sometimes writes "Check whether you have configured the correct server name and port number". The configuration (server name, port and user credentials) are valid.
I tried to dig a bit deeper and I run wireshark on client. I tried to list all hosts on subnet, so the HTTP reply size was almost 70 KB. The XML file is trasnfered to client, it seems "crippeled" to me - contains 8184 bytes of valid XLM response and then 8 bytes of "crippeled padding" - binary 0d 0a 31 66 66 38 0d 0a. This pattern repeats 8 times, the 9th occurence has different padding
The "padding" is in the middle of packet, so it was sent by a server. The XML file around the padding lokks like