Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.1 Device & Software updates

Hello community,

I have the following problem. I need to state that this was working fine and one day it suddenly stopped.

From Admin --> System --> Software Updates if I either select Device or Software Updates and apply my Cisco username and password, I get the following message:

Connection to Cisco.com failed. Please check E:/CSCOpx/log/psu.log file for details. Download option cannot proceed.

I repeat that this used to work! I also checked the credentials by directly logging in Cisco.com and they too seem to work fine.

After seeing my proxy logs I can see that the request passes through the proxy, but the http code I get is: 404 Not Found.

What also puzzles me is that PSIRT & EOX System jobs (which I understand access the cisco web site to get PSIRT and EOL/EOS information) still function as expected. Doesn't this job also use the above credentials???

Nothing has changed in my internal infrastructure, as far as I know. Could this possibly be a problem with the specific cisco page? Is anybody else experiencing the same issue????

Thank you in advance,

Katerina

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
6 Replies 6

Ian Beck
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you so much for the info!

Best Regards,

Katerina

Hi Katerina,

did the workaround in the link below solve your problem? I have the same problem with LMS 4.1 and Updates.

Best Regards,

Hubert

Hello Hubert,

the issue was solved by Cisco, so there wasn't anything I had to do. There was nothing wrong with the way we had set it up, but it was caused due to Cisco internal staff.

Hope everything works out! If I can help in any way let me know.

Katerina

Hello Katerina,

the problem always exists for me. We have cisco prime LMS 4.1 installed and the update failed with the error you descriped in your privious posting. Tomorrow I try to install the patches manually and see, if it will work after that.

Hubert

Hello,

after installing the patches manually, the problem was solved.

Regards,

Hubert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: